Re: srfi-1 map, for-each, member, assoc

From: Gary Houston
Subject: Re: srfi-1 map, for-each, member, assoc
Date: 3 Jul 2001 11:39:58 -0000

> Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:29:41 +0200 (MET DST)
> From: Martin Grabmueller <address@hidden>
>
> All right I can do that.  Check out later this evening, I'll look into
> this after university.

Thanks.

> And btw, it's great if you use the SRFI modules.  I think a little
> more testing wouldn't harm.  At least for the stuff I wrote.

OK, here is one more problem: calling srfi-1 list-tabulate with a
negative or non-integer number will cause a loop until Guile runs out
of memory (I guess.  I've got a process at 205MB and still growing).
I think this will apply to other procedures too.

Was there any particular reason for not stealing much/any code from
Olin Shiver's implementation by the way?  The licence seems to
permit it.

[Delayed for reboot after machine locked up.  At least Guile didn't
crash.]