Re: Does someone have a Guile lib working on WinNT?

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: Does someone have a Guile lib working on WinNT?
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:19:06 +0200 (MET DST)

> From: Bruce Korb <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 20:11:55 -0700
>
> I may have misread,  but if someone has such a beash,
> I would certainly be interested in how it was done and
> can be done again!  :-)  Thanks!

You may want to try out the MSVC port available at the bottom of

http://www.lkcc.org/~ela/

I think it works on NT, too.  Note that this is a port of Guile 1.4,
so all the new nifty stuff from CVS Guile is not included, and it was
compiled without posix support (--disable-posix).

For questions about porting, you can contact the porter, Stefan Jahn
<address@hidden>

HTH,
  'martin