Re: [patch] simple-print

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: [patch] simple-print
Date: 31 May 2001 01:42:14 +0200

Daniel Skarda <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> To safe other guile users from similar surprise I patched
> simple-format so it is more compatible with format from (ice-9
> format)

Thanks!  Applied.

2001-05-31  Marius Vollmer  <address@hidden>

        * print.c (scm_simple_format): Support "~~" and "~%".  Signal
        error for unsupported format controls and for superfluous
        arguments.  Thanks to David Skarda!

(It would makes things slightly easier if you also provide ChangeLog
entries with your patches.)