Re: SRFI-19 patch, or: strange syncase implications

From: Jacques A. Vidrine
Subject: Re: SRFI-19 patch, or: strange syncase implications
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:49:06 -0500

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 05:26:28PM +0200, Matthias Koeppe wrote:
> Here is information on how to reproduce the syntax-rules breakage (with
> the unpatched srfi-19.scm):  Type
>
>         (date->string (make-date-unnormalized 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7) "~Y")
>
> Guile hangs until interrupted.  No backtrace is available.

This is the same problem I reported  on the guile-user list a few days
ago.  There is  a module-system bug when it comes  to exporting macros
(at least with  (ice-9 syncase) -- I haven't tried  defmacro).  See my
posting for a small test case.

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine / address@hidden / address@hidden / address@hidden