uvect & ivect: uniform vector of long or int?

From: Michael Livshin
Subject: uvect & ivect: uniform vector of long or int?
Date: 19 May 2001 19:45:11 +0300

the docs (both Scm's and Guile's) say int.

the code says long.

I say it would be nice to decide and fix either the docs or the code.

note that it doesn't matter on the common platforms anyway, they all
have sizeof(int)==sizeof(long)==sizeof(size_t)==sizeof(void *).  this
doesn't mean other situations are inconceivable, though.

(I guess I'll just fix the code to use int).

--
Non-determinism means never having to say you're wrong.