Re: On uninterned symbols

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: On uninterned symbols
Date: 18 May 2001 00:18:38 +0200

Martin Grabmueller <address@hidden> writes:

> This is my suggestion, as Marius seemed to want the feature of
> reading in uninterned symbols again, and have them eq? to the
> original (uninterned) symbols.

Err, no, they needn't be identical to the original symbols, but we
should have a way to print s-expressions that contain multiple
references to one uninterned symbol, have them read back in so that
the multiple references still point to only one symbol, but this
symbol might be different from any other existing symbol.