Re: mvo-vcell-cleanup-1-branch merged, please test

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: mvo-vcell-cleanup-1-branch merged, please test
Date: 15 May 2001 21:18:04 +0200

Dirk Herrmann <address@hidden> writes:

> On 15 May 2001, Marius Vollmer wrote:
>
> > I've just merged the vcell-cleanup branch into the trunk.  Everybody,
> > please test whether anything is broken.
>
> Success:

Fine!

> Just one minor point: I had to manually remove cpp_err_symbols.c to
> get it rebuilt properly.

Yes, I came across that one, too.  It fails by dumping, since it wants
to spit out a deprecation warning but the deprecation mechanism isn't
initialized yet.  I figured it wasn't important to fix this since
Guile itself should never use deprecated stuff itself.  You probably
need to remove cpp_sig_symbols.c as well.