new `resolve-interface'

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: new `resolve-interface'
Date: 15 May 2001 15:05:21 +0200

Hi,

I really like the new `resolve-interface' features!

However, I don't like the way it uses `eval'.  What about making
`resolve-module' a regular procedure that takes keyword arguments and
handling the special `spec' syntax in the macro expansion of
`use-modules' and `define-module'?  Should I fix that or will you do
it?

(Also, the comment on resolve-module is slightly wrong.)