Re: Should I add cond-expand to boot-9.scm?

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: Should I add cond-expand to boot-9.scm?
Date: 15 May 2001 02:05:53 +0200

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm.  Given today's mood, I tend to lean toward being strict and
> requiring people to have use-modules statements for *everything*
> that's not srfi-0.

Yes.  But, it also feels kinda unclean to require people to test for
Guile and then load the modules.  It would be better to have a mode
where people can write protable code while only referring to the
SRFIs.

Do the SRFIs themselves provide any inside how cond-expand should
behave in implementations that can load SRFIs on demand?  Should
cond-expand do the demand loading?