Re: The GH interface. (was: Patch for gh.h)

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: The GH interface. (was: Patch for gh.h)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:32:51 +0200

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 10:46:35AM +0200, Dirk Herrmann wrote:
: On 13 May 2001, Rob Browning wrote:
: I stand by my proposal:  Get rid of GH in guile.  If people think that
: such a thing as a GH interface makes sense, this should be a different
: project.

I tend to agree.  "GH" could be a separate library that you configured
for using a specific scheme backend at configure-time (or load/runtime
for the ultimate experience).

  Lars J