Re: Do we have anything like a TODO file?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Do we have anything like a TODO file?
Date: 13 May 2001 11:02:58 +0100

>>>>> "thi" == thi  <address@hidden> writes:

    thi>    From: Dirk Herrmann <address@hidden> Date: Sun, 13
    thi> May 2001 10:27:32 +0200 (MEST)

        Would that mean that all instructions that are specific
     for certain releases (i. e. "remove macro FOO in release
     42.0.0") would go to devel/tasks.text?  In that case, I'd
     actually prefer to have these in a real TODO file under
     guile-core.

    thi> you can always do "ln -s devel/tasks.text TODO"...
    thi> seriously, what's wrong "devel/tasks.text"?  it's there, we
    thi> just need to use it.

I think there is a difference between tasks that have been assigned,
and which people are working on -- the current contents of tasks.text
-- and a list of issues to be resolved and things to think about
working on.  I thought Rob was talking more about the latter.  For
example, Rob's question about macros and modules could go in this
category.  I think a top level TODO file would be a good place for
this sort of thing.

        Neil