New branch: mvo-vcell-cleanup-1-branch

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: New branch: mvo-vcell-cleanup-1-branch
Date: 10 May 2001 02:58:05 +0200

Hi,

I just committed stuff to the new branch "mvo-vcell-cleanup-1-branch".
It contains changes to remove vcells and associated stuff from Guile.
Please check it out.

I will try to make the changes backward compatible (by adding the
removed functions back as dperecated features) and when that works
out, merge it back to the trunk.  When not, we have to decide whether
we want to have the incompatibility in 1.6.0 or afterwards.  I want to
make the changes in any case.