Re: Planning work

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Planning work
Date: 09 May 2001 17:07:17 -0500

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> So I tried the following gross hack to try and get syncase's eval to
> spit out the form before evaluating it.  However, my quick attempt
> failed.  Any suggestions?

I guess in my reckless abandon I forgot to mention *what* failed.  I
found that after (use-modules (ice-9 syncase)), I got the new eval,
but the repl didn't use it.  But of course, after the caffeine wore
off I realized that that would be expected :>

Now I can go play some more.  I'll just have an explict "my-compile"
(or whatever) command for now.

I'm wondering if there would be any point in making the "compilation
pipeline" we've been discussing more explicit, so you can call
functions to override (or augment) various stages with your own
functions...