Please remove the libtool.m4 copy from acinclude.m4

From: Matthias Koeppe
Subject: Please remove the libtool.m4 copy from acinclude.m4
Date: 08 May 2001 18:52:37 +0200

I tried to compile CVS Guile using libtool 1.4 and got strange errors
that first looked like libtool bugs to me.  However, the reason is a
local copy of the libtool.m4 file of libtool 1.3.4 which has been
pasted into acinclude.m4; it is incompatible with libtool 1.4.

I suggest that you remove this local copy from acinclude.m4; it causes
confusion and it doesn't belong here (I think).

--
Matthias Köppe -- http://www.math.uni-magdeburg.de/~mkoeppe