Re: (use-modules (srfi srfi-19)) now available.

From: thi
Subject: Re: (use-modules (srfi srfi-19)) now available.
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 01:52:15 -0700

   From: Rob Browning <address@hidden>
   Date: 05 May 2001 22:37:12 -0500

   I've finished porting the reference implementation and have committed
   it to CVS.  The port hasn't been heavily tested, but seems to behave
   for the most part.  Note that there are some FIXME's in the code, and
   I haven't tried to optimize it for Guile as yet.

   Many thanks to Will Fitzgerald for providing the initial SRFI
   reference implementation, and for being willing to accomodate the
   copyright issues.

cool.  could you also check in the relevant tests (heavy or not)?  this
would be better than no testing, IMHO.

thi