Re: 1.6.0 release update.

From: Ian Grant
Subject: Re: 1.6.0 release update.
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 10:09:10 +0100

> > From: Rob Browning <address@hidden>
> > Date: 03 May 2001 12:42:05 -0500
> >
> > Once I've finished that, if I've heard back from Olin wrt copyright
> > (has anyone heard from him lately?) and if he's willing to assign to
> > FSF or release the code into the public domain, I'll add my port of
> > SRFI-1 as well.
>
> I have sent mail to both the srfi-1 & srfi-13 mailing lists and to
> Olin wrt errors in the SRFI documents quite a while ago (a month or
> so) and not yet received an answer.  Seems he is really out of town...

He's just posted to c.l.s so he's still alive. If by 'town' you mean
Cambridge, MA then yes.  He's at Georgia Tech. now and his e-mail address is
address@hidden He lists his office hours as Wednesday 2-4 which
explains maybe why he's slow to reply :-)

--
Ian Grant, Computer Lab., New Museums Site, Pembroke Street, Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 334420          Personal e-mail: iang at pobox dot com