Documenting debug facilities

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Documenting debug facilities
Date: 27 Apr 2001 09:02:06 +0100

I'd like to improve the documentation for how Guile handles errors,
including things like `stack-catch', `make-stack', `backtrace' etc.
My initial survey indicates that doing this properly would naturally
pull in a whole load of other stuff, including debug objects, memoized
objects, the debugging evaluator, frames, using the debugger
(breakpoints? - do they work?), and so on.  (All of which is currently
documented very sparingly.)

This would be fun to do, but I'd like to know whether all this stuff
is stable enough to make it worthwhile?

Thanks,
        Neil