Good morning, this is the NEWS

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Good morning, this is the NEWS
Date: 27 Apr 2001 08:56:11 +0100

As a release hopefully approaches, I noticed a couple of slight
problems with the NEWS file.

1) The entry for `stack-catch' is garbled.

2) The entries for all the new SRFI modules are out of numerical
   order.  Now I realize that we shouldn't subject ourselves to the
   arbitrary tyranny of ordinalism, but I do think it would look
   neater if they were in order, and it would also be easier for
   someone to see which SRFIs have not yet been added to Guile.

Regards,
        Neil