Re: (ice-9 documentation) `find-documentation' to be exported

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: (ice-9 documentation) `find-documentation' to be exported
Date: 24 Apr 2001 21:58:33 +0100

>>>>> "thi" == thi  <address@hidden> writes:

    thi> if you are dead-set against exporting `find-documentation',
    thi> that's ok, too -- i'll simply include its definition in the
    thi> writeup and a blurb urging readers to remind guile developers
    thi> to export such a useful procedure.  ;->

:-)

I'm not completely `dead set' against it, but I feel as though I have
a good reason behind what I'm trying to say, and that I'm not managing
to express it.  Can I get back to you on this tomorrow?

    thi>    (version 1) (author "guile-doc-snarf") ;; etc ^Lacons ...

    thi> i think this kind of approach has less potential for latent
    thi> confusion than associating specific procs to functionality.

Interesting idea.

Regards,
        Neil