Re: Thoughts about adding debian/* files to guile-core...

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Thoughts about adding debian/* files to guile-core...
Date: 23 Apr 2001 22:56:18 -0500

NIIBE Yutaka <address@hidden> writes:

> I think it's good idea.  The wrong patch (of version number for
> libguileqthreads) by me could be avoided, if there were...

Oh, sorry if I gave the impression it was "wrong", that's not
necessarily what I meant.  Mostly it just wasn't the solution I'd
chosen, and since I'd already deployed my solution widely, I figured
we might need to accomodate it :>

But you raise a good point.  Now that I'm dealing stable releases, it
probably makes sense for me to incorporate the Debian patches directly
(when they're acceptable), including the debian/* files.