Document the current module system?

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Document the current module system?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:15:58 +0200

Hello list,

I have just skimmed over the Reference Manual chapter about Guile
modules.  There are a lot of fixes and updates necessary.  Since I
suppose that Godot will not make it into the next release, I would
like to document it better (at least remove the errors), but I'd like
to avoid unnecessary work.  What do you think?

Which leads me to some other questions.  Is someone currently
working/designing/thinking/dreaming on Godot?  Can someone point me to
a mail archive or documents which describe why the current module
system is `idiosyncratic' (as the manual says) and needs replacement
at all? (serious question)

Regards,
  'martin