Re: guile-vm 0.3

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: guile-vm 0.3
Date: 12 Apr 2001 11:40:53 -0500

Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not convinced that this is all that is needed, but it feels like a
> good start.  I want to play a bit (or two) with the Larceny compiler
> as a front end for the guile-lightning compiler.

FWIW, I sent a mail to Siskind to see if he thinks stalin might be at
all suitable.  I kinda suspect that stalin's assumptions and target
envt are too different, but we'll see what he says.

Does anyone here know enough about hobbit to know if it has useful
algorithms?  I haven't poked around in the docs yet much.