Some thoughts about documentation

From: Ariel Rios
Subject: Some thoughts about documentation
Date: 11 Apr 2001 16:50:03 -0400

I was reading the GRM (Gule reference manual) and have some ideas and
thoughts:

*  8.11 Structures => Weren;t strcutures supposed to be gone
when the goops merge was done?

*30. Tcl/Tk Interface => Why does this chapter is still around?
Isn't it better to remove it or replace it witch a gnome-guile one?

And in some chapters refering to POSIX, sockets, mutex, etc
can we include some code examples? Sometimes it is a good
idea to include some easy to undertsnd code. I have some
small scripts we can use.

ariel