Re: Thread support plan with initial patch

From: Dirk Herrmann
Subject: Re: Thread support plan with initial patch
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:50:13 +0200 (MEST)

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:

> Here's the patch, for your reference.

Well, I only gave it a short look.  However, at least the patch for
test-suite/lib.scm is out of date and should not be applied.  This will
most probably also require some of the test cases to be updated.

It is difficult to figure out at which places you changed my original
patch - at least the auto{conf,make} stuff is from you.  Were there any
additional patches necessary?

Thanks,
Dirk