Re: guile-vm 0.3

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: guile-vm 0.3
Date: 05 Apr 2001 13:15:21 -0500

Ariel Rios <address@hidden> writes:

> ok. Next week I am on holiday (yepee!) I can take some  time
> looking at lighting on PPC. I might be of help or I might not, who
> knows? Where do I get latest code? I am looking at the release
> available at alpha but I only get nice core dumps:
>
> address@hidden tests]$ ./printf
> Illegal instruction (core dumped)
> address@hidden tests]$

Hmm, I just built/ran the guile module, and that seemed to work.  Come
to think of it, I don't recall installing lightning, so perhaps Marius
included the code in the guile module.

If you try the guile-lightning module from cvs, see if this works:

  $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/rlb/opt/guile-cvs/lib\
    PATH=/home/rlb/opt/guile-cvs/bin:${PATH} guile -l test.scm
  guile> (numargs 'a 'b 'c)
  3
  guile>