Re: scm_wrong_num_args

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: scm_wrong_num_args
Date: 02 Apr 2001 20:05:33 +0200

Miroslav Silovic <address@hidden> writes:

> Well, TOM has it solved (and the author claims he took the solution
> from Common LISP, so CL conditions are certainly worth looking at).

Yup, the CL condition system is _very_ nice.  I think we should just
adopt it completely, with only minor modifications to get a meaningful
integration with call/cc.  (Hmm, I'm not so sure about restarts yet,
but there is probably nothing wrong with them either.  (There is very
little wrong with CL in general (if at all).))

> For raised conditions, the handler must not returns, so it has to
> execute a throw.

And if it doesn't, you end up in the debugger.