Questions about docstrings

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Questions about docstrings
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:19:38 +0200

Hello again,

I have two questions about docstrings, and wanted to hear other
opinions about that before making any changes.

1. Some docstrings contain a `(r5rs)' at the end, which is obviously
   meant to show to which standard the procedure is conformant.  I
   think this should be removed, because R5RS procedures can be looked
   up in the R5RS-index in the reference manual.

2. Some docstrings contain two pieces of documentation, where the
   second is prefixed with `(qdocs:)'. What does that mean?  If it is
   just bitrot, I'll remove it and make the whole docstrings more
   consistent.

Regards,
  'martin