Re: guile/guile-core/libguile ChangeLog net_db.c

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: guile/guile-core/libguile ChangeLog net_db.c
Date: 18 Mar 2001 18:15:20 +0100

Gary Houston <address@hidden> writes:

> +#ifndef HAVE_H_ERRNO
> +/* h_errno not found in netdb.h, maybe this will help.  */
> +extern int h_errno;
>  #endif

Just to check: Is this definition OK on all systems?

When I moved the #include <errno.h> invocations, I discovered that the
definition

  extern int errno;

is *not* OK since errno is a preprocessor macro on some systems.

It need not be the same situation with h_errno.  Just wanted to point
it out.

Best,
/mdj