Re: Missing core functions filled in

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: Missing core functions filled in
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:44:49 +0100

> From: Marius Vollmer <address@hidden>
> Date: 09 Mar 2001 01:00:00 +0100
>
> I can't think of any good reason not to include them.  They should be
> fairly isolated, so that moving them elsewhere should be no big
> problem in the future.

Yes, they are.  I have now added them to posix.c (with prototypes in
posix.h), added the necessary configure checks to configure.in and
added entries to NEWS.  I hope I have provided enough information in
the latter.

I have not yet added `glob' and `fnmatch', I have to think more about
the semantics before I do that.

This afternoon I will test the procedures under Solaris.

Regards,
  'martin