translator state

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: translator state
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 15:56:47 +0100

Hello list,

I was just reading through the guile-rgx-ctax CVS module, and now I am
curious if anybody on this list was recently working on a translator
for Guile, or has worked on ctax again.

I became a bit interested in writing a translator myself, but the
problem is that the most popular languages which are candidates for
being translated to Guile are too ugly to work on (perl, tcl, php -- I
can't stand those anymore).

Quite some time ago, someone wrote he had a working C-like language,
but I can't remember who it was -- maybe someone can give me a
pointer?

Regards,
  'martin