Re: packaging guile: libqthreads and libguilereadline versions.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: packaging guile: libqthreads and libguilereadline versions.
Date: 31 Jan 2001 16:24:46 -0600

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> OK, so it sounds like it would be safe for me to continue to package
> them together.  Would you like me to see if I can add the
> makefile/autoconf bits to add the versioning for libguilereadline and
> libqthreads and submit a patch?

So after some auto{conf,make}ry, I've got a new revision of the Debian
packages ready to go, and the fixes set up libguilereadline and
libqthreads to have the same version as libguile (i.e. 9.0.0), but
before I release the package I wanted to double check that that's what
you want done upstream, basically that what I'm doing will be
compatible with your future plans.

Thanks

PS: I'd be happy to submit the patch to fix up the versioning if you'd
like it.