Re: SRFI-2 (and-let*) Implementation for Guile

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: SRFI-2 (and-let*) Implementation for Guile
Date: 22 Jan 2001 15:27:03 -0600

I sent this to Oleg and Dale, but forgot to include the gnu addresses,
and I just wanted to keep you posted.  Presuming the guile developers
are interested, I'm going to try and get licensing straightened out
for as many SRFIs as possible, so they can be included in guile.

BTW, on the guile side, let me know if you know of SRFI's that are
already implemented so I don't bother with those (I'll probably also
check guile CVS at some point myself)...