Module name mangling

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Module name mangling
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 20:06:18 +0100

Hello all,

has anyone taken care of the module name mangling (necessary to work
with strange module names like `and-let*') yet?  If not, I will do
that.  I had a look at boot-9.scm, and found two places where module
names are converted to file names:

1. In `try-module-autoload'
2. In `find-and-link-dynamic-module'

Can anyone confirm that these are the right places for plugging in the
conversion, or is also C code affected?

As it seems, only a few calls to `symbol->string' would have to be
changed to `symbol->url-encoded-string' or something like that, but I
am no expert on that code yet, and maybe someone can prevent me from
stumbling into the traps :)

'mgrabmue
--
Martin Grabmueller              address@hidden