Re: Problem with MOP

From: thi
Subject: Re: Problem with MOP
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:30:37 -0800

   From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
   Date: 03 Jan 2001 23:45:01 +0000

   We've had this problem before.  I don't remember the explanation, but
   the workaround is to add the line

   (define-module (guile-user))

   into your script as the first line.

   Can anyone else remember the explanation for this?  Incidentally, the
   same bug is still present in recent CVS Guile.

i think this is because the script environment (specifically, the notion
of "current module") is different from the interactive environment.  the
above form makes the former like the latter; `define-module' implicitly
changes the current module.

thi