Questions about doc file patches

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Questions about doc file patches
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:34:37 +0100

Hello,

I am looking through the Guile sources and trying to get a feeling for
it, fixing documentation bugs while I go.  Some questions which popped
up:

- What is the correct mailing list for patches? Is it bug-guile?

- Is there still something like a CVS commit mailing list?  And if
  yes, what's its name?

- Does subversions.gnu.org only accept CVS over SSH, like
  egcs.cygnus.com did?

- Maybe we should point readers to www.openssh.com instead of
  www.cs.hut.fi/ssh now?

- Should the references to the guile-oops CVS module be removed?

- The snapshot mirror in Austria does not have a /pub/guile directory,
  should it get removed from SNAPSHOTS?

I hope I don't bother you.

Thx,
  'mgrabmue