scm_system_environment - OK

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: scm_system_environment - OK
Date: 16 Dec 2000 19:42:16 +0100

I've now looked at the code and am considerably relieved.

You have maintained the separation between symbols and environments.
The role of symhash and weak_symhash is now handled by the weak key
hash table "symbols".

You mean for scm_system_environment to store system bindings until
we've broken Guile up into modules.  Since you've already done this
work, I think we shouldn't make any changes but keep it.

Please forget about my comments and sorry for bugging you.  From the
ChangeLog I got the impression that something scary was going on.  :)

I think you're doing a great job.

Mikael