Re: #define CCLO

From: Michael Livshin
Subject: Re: #define CCLO
Date: 27 Nov 2000 18:45:29 +0200

"Dale P. Smith" <address@hidden> writes:

> Poking around in the goops code I noticed something, current CVS Guile
> does not compile with CCLO un#define'ed.
>
> Should more bits of guile be wrapped in #ifdef CCLO, or should the
> #define just go away?

the current policy (if I'm not mistaken, I'm kinda out of the loop for
the time being) is to replace compiled closures by callable smobs, so
the define should become irrelevant.

but it's irrelevant anyway, as evidently none of the developers
bothers to try building with CCLO undefined.

in fact, there are more defines of this sort in Guile.  I don't think
anybody would object to a nice big cleanup patch ;).

--
I'm a Lisp variable -- bind me!