Re: goops C interface

From: Karl M. Hegbloom
Subject: Re: goops C interface
Date: 28 Oct 2000 18:24:07 -0700

 There's a preprocessor like the one you describe in the EcoLisp
 sources.  Have you seen it?  I was having trouble finding it again
 and thought it might disappear from the net, so I grabbed every
 release version I could find and stowed them in my CVS repository.
 Have a look in:

http://bittersweet.inetarena.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ecl/

 The tool I'm talking about is in:

http://www.intra/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ecl/src/c/dpp.c?rev=1.1.1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

 Perhaps you will find it interesting.  Anon CVS access is available.

 Note: I might be changing ISP's sometime next month if I get a better
 price.  If you are reading archives and the above URL doesn't work,
 write to address@hidden for the new one.

--
We should not penalize the conscientious to coddle those who run brain-dead
software.