Re: goops C interface

From: Eric Moore
Subject: Re: goops C interface
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:50:59 -0400 (EDT)

>>>>> "Dale" == Dale P Smith <address@hidden> writes:

Dale> First, a question: How do you wrap a C struct containing char
Dale> *'s?  Would this work?

[snip]

Looks right to me, I'll try it and see if it works :)

[snip]

Dale> There already are tools out there, g-wrap and swig come to mind,
Dale> that might be a good starting point for this tool.

Dale> What do you think?

I think it's a good idea, but somewhat separate from the process of
providing an API.  Some form of API is needed by the glue-generator to
generate the glue in, and right now, I'd like to limit what I'm doing
to the API.  I suppose I could however take a look at what swig and
g-wrap do and make ure whatever functions they need are in the API :)

  -Eric