Re: Errors in the Guile web pages

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: Errors in the Guile web pages
Date: 28 Sep 2000 19:20:06 +0200

Jim Blandy <address@hidden> writes:

> > can someone in gang-of-four define the schedule for deprecating the
> > address@hidden list?  we should probably inform people of
> > this change so that they are not surprised by it, in addition to
> > describing the new lists.
>
> I haven't talked with the other three, but it seems to me that, if the
> sourceware.cygnus.com/sources.redhat.com folks were willing to make
> all mail to the old list bounce with a message telling people the new
> address, we could make that change immediately --- there's no reason
> to delay.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Thi:

Just write that the mailing list address has changed.  Tell people not
to use the old one.

I should have informed you or Peter long ago about the mailinglist
change long ago.  The move took far too much of my time as it was, and
I simply never got time to do it, sorry.