Guile's features

From: D-Man
Subject: Guile's features
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 04:00:27 -0400

Is there any documentation, aside from R5RS, as to what features and functions
guile provides?

As it is, when the R5RS document didn't specificy something I needed, I am
looking at the libguile headers and trying to guess what functions exist and
how to
use them.

Also, is it possible for guile to provide optional parameters to fuctions.  I
mean like the '&optional' keyword in Common Lisp.  The current feature that I am
aware of is using a '.' before the last parameter name.  This feature is
equivalent to Common Lisp's '&rest' keyword.

Thanks for the info.
-D