Re: Octave and Guile?

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: Octave and Guile?
Date: 17 Sep 2000 22:46:16 +0200

"John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> writes:

> Would there be any interest within the Guile community for some sort
> of merger of Octave and Guile?

I would be most thrilled to see this happen.  I think Guile can be a
great `integration platform', where separate things come together.  A
strong numerical library like Octave should be a very important
component for many applications.

I could use it immediatly.  In fact, it is a major bullet on my
wish-list for our data-stream simulator.  It is written using Guile
and Octave would be just the thing to generate the stimuli and
post-process the results.

I think Octave and Guile would fit perfectly.