grub-devel

About the code style requirement

From: Qu Wenruo
Subject: About the code style requirement
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 13:41:09 +0800

Hi,

I'm recently considering to cross-port btrfs-progs/U-boot btrfs code to GRUB, so that we can have more unified code base, with more features (and of-course bug fixes)

But the first blockage I'm hitting is the code style.

It looks like GRUB is using its own code style which is not found in kernel/btrfs-progs/U-boot.

But I didn't find where the code style doc is, so is it a hard requirement to follow the existing style even we're cross-porting most code unmodified from other projects?

Thanks,
Qu