grub-devel

Re: GRUB loader support for RISC-V Linux

From: Atish Patra
Subject: Re: GRUB loader support for RISC-V Linux
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 15:42:10 +0000

Hi Nikita,
Yes. It was discussed earlier that we should consolidate riscv & ARM64
implementation as the ARM64 has a very generic implementation. RISC-V should
also use LOAD_FILE2 always.

However, I couldn’t get time to revise the patches. I am on leave until May. Is
it possible to revise your patch series based on above suggestions ? You can
takeover my patches if you want or just start from the scratch.

Sent from my iPhone