grub-devel

Re: announcing XHCI support (USB 3.0)

From: Roma Jam
Subject: Re: announcing XHCI support (USB 3.0)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 14:50:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, Jan

Thank you so much! It is fabulous!
This is exactly what we were looking for.
Also, we have tested it on some computers with xhci and some of them are working and the other part are not.
Unfortunately, we do not know why for now, but we are going to fix it and make it works on all machines that we have.

By the way, compiling from repo is possible only while -Werror turned off. But I am pretty sure that you already know it)

Anyway, I want to say thank you for sharing repo and to 9elements team for such a great development.

Is it possible to connect with you direct via email and create a pull request to your repo with some fixes in the future?