grub-devel

XHCI support for grub2

From: Wim Vervoorn
Subject: XHCI support for grub2
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 12:57:50 +0000

Hello,

We are trying to use grub2 as a coreboot payload.

I noticed there is no XHCI support in the current grub tree. Is this a driver that will be added in the future or is the only way to use it to either have a UEFI or SeaBIOS payload as well to provide the runtime support for XHCI?

Best Regards,

Wim Vervoorn

Eltan B.V.

Ambachtstraat 23

5481 SM Schijndel

The Netherlands

T : +31-(0)73-594 46 64

E : address@hidden

W : http://www.eltan.com

"THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. UNLESS YOU ARE THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE, ANY USE OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER BY TELEPHONE +31-(0)73-5944664 OR REPLY EMAIL, AND IMMEDIATELY DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES."