grub-devel

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] FOSDEM 2020 Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader

From: Daniel Kiper
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] FOSDEM 2020 Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader Devroom Call for Participation
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:50:59 +0100

Hi Steve,

On Fri, Jan 03, 2020 at 06:23:34PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Hi Daniel!
>
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 11:19:52AM +0100, Daniel Kiper wrote:
> >
> >Some of you may already know but we think that it is worth posting this thing
> >here too. Piotr Król from 3mdeb and I are looking for papers for FOSDEM 2020
> >Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader Devroom. If you want to help us
> >to make this room interesting please send us your proposal until Saturday,
> >1st December 2019 23:59:59 UTC. You can find full CfP here:
> >  https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2019q4/002933.html
> >
> >We will be more than happy if you forward this email to interesting
> >parties too.
> >
> >If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us here or
> >in private.
>
> Are you planning a meetup to talk about Grub development again this
> year, please?

Yes, "GRUB upstream and distros cooperation" session will be held at
Distributions devroom on Sunday at 14:30 LMT [1]. I decided to stick
with distro guys because it seems to me that people used to get GRUB
session there. At least for time being...

Daniel

[1] https://fosdem.org/2020/schedule/event/guadc/