grub-devel

[ANNOUNCEMENT] FOSDEM 2020 Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader Devr

From: Daniel Kiper
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] FOSDEM 2020 Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader Devroom Call for Participation
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 11:19:52 +0100

Hi,

Some of you may already know but we think that it is worth posting this thing
here too. Piotr Król from 3mdeb and I are looking for papers for FOSDEM 2020
Open Source Firmware, BMC and Bootloader Devroom. If you want to help us
to make this room interesting please send us your proposal until Saturday,
1st December 2019 23:59:59 UTC. You can find full CfP here:
  https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2019q4/002933.html

We will be more than happy if you forward this email to interesting
parties too.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us here or
in private.

Daniel & Piotr