grub-devel

Grub menu on HDMI monitor

From: Marcin Snieg
Subject: Grub menu on HDMI monitor
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 13:47:37 +0200

Dear developers,

I would like a feature in Grub that instead of showing grub's menu only on laptop's monitor it would show grub's menu on HDMI monitor when laptop's lid is closed. I did not find a solution for my issue on the Internet. My configuration is dual boot, laptop's lid closed and external monitor attached through HDMI port. When I try to select which OS to boot I need to do it without any display.

Please consider my needs,

Best Regards,

Marcin Snieg