grub-devel

Setparams built-in command advices

From: moo can
Subject: Setparams built-in command advices
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 14:19:09 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Developers,

I'm trying to use the setparams built-in command.

Documentations say:
setparams [arg] …

Replace positional parameters starting with $1 with arguments to setparams.

so I'm trying this:

setparams 'fr-FR'
set grub_kblayout_file=${grub_kblayouts_path}/$1.gkb

Results is:
file not found: /boot/grub/kblayouts/.gkb

where $grub_kblayouts_path is already set to "/boot/grub/kblayouts" which is containing so keyboard layouts which are working.

I have search setparams example but does not find anything.

Thanks you for your help

Kind Regards
Fabien